Sunday, January 25, 2009

CHA Day 2

WOW!  If I see another cute jungle animal or woodland creature, I may scream.  But they are all (and that is a bunch!) adorable.   Today I ordered, and ordered, and ordered.  There are some wonderful things from Anna Griffin (with whom I had a lovely conversation in the ladies' room), KI Memories (um, cute jungle animals), Die Cuts with a View(cute jungle animals), Colorbok (yes, more cute jungle animals), Sassafras Lass (unbelievably cute), Sandylion, Impression Obsession  , PRIMA - WOW - wait till you see the glitter borders and the bonnet blossoms!!!, OH, Stamping Station- NEW SPORTS paper and stickers - really great, and they also have some special new patriotic paper honoring President Obama.  And some amazing camera bags and totes from MIMI for which part of the proceeds benefit an environmental cause 
(in guess what - jungle print!).

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg, but I'm brain-dead and can't think of everything.  I hit the floor at 7:30am tomorrow!  I'll try to take better notes so I can be more specific tomorrow night!  And, dare I say, there will probably be still more jungle animals to report.

Blessings,

Melissa



No comments: